We are company number 257357 registered in Ireland.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with Irish & UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org or www.dataprotection.ie
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you.
We may use it in order to:
1.1. verify your identity for security purposes
1.2. sell products to you
1.3. provide you with our services
2. Information we process with your consent
3. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so.
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business.
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
4. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
5. Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
5.1. posting a message our forum
5.2. tagging an image
We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared.
6. Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
7. Information relating to your method of payment
8. Information about your direct debit
9. Job application and employment
10. Sending a message to our support team
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
12. Affiliate and business partner information
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
13.1. to track how you use our website
13.2. to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
13.3. to keep you signed in our site
13.4. to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
13.5. to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
14. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
15. Our use of re-marketing
Disclosure and sharing of your information
16. Information we obtain from third parties
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
17. Third party advertising on our website
18. Credit reference
19. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in Ireland & UK.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
Access to your own information
20. Access to your personal information
21. Removal of your information
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
22. Verification of your information
23. Use of site by children
23.2. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
24. Encryption of data sent between us
25. How you can complain
26. Retention period for personal data
26.1. to provide you with the services you have requested;
26.2. to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
26.3. to support a claim or defence in court.
27. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.