Job Title - Packaging Consultant
Reporting to - Sales Manager
Location - West Bromwich (covering South Birmingham and Coventry area)
- To achieve monthly Sales and Gross Profit Targets.
- Monthly review Sales and Gross Profit against Target
- New Business
- Selling all types of Packaging.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
- Ensure customers receive C.S.D./Field Sales calls as and when required which will be dictated by customers ordering pattern or Customer Services.
- Ensure developing prospects and new customers receive Field Sales calls as and when required which will be dictated by prospects or new customers ordering pattern or by Customer Services.
- Range selling of other End-of-Line Packaging materials with particular emphasis on standard stock products, a ratio of 70% standard stock to 30% bespoke stock will be our aim.
- Encouraging all customers to receive regular Customer Service calls.
- To play and active role in developing Customer communication, such as cold telephone canvassing, appointment making, Company introduction letters, quotations and quotation follow-up, product sample and demonstrations and the opening and administration of new accounts.
- Liaison with other team members of staff, such as Customer Services, Purchasing, Credit Control, and Administration.
- Managing commercial agreements and arranging the stocking of non-standard stock products.
- Play an active roll in the improvement and efficiency of the Field Sales role and key account development.
- Handle customer complaints, arrange product returns and credit notes.
- In conjunction with Customer Services, organise follow-up and monitor mailshots on existing or new product developments, services and general customer communication.
- To design and monitor, Field Sales visits by customer, prospect and geographical area.
- Monitor and feedback competitor information.
Driving License (Required)
To apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org