SUMA GRILL D9 PROFESSIONAL OVEN GRILL CLEANER 5 LITRE
Oven & grill cleaner (Not suitable for aluminium) Powerful alkali action removes even heavily carbonised soil Ideal for use on ovens, grills and salamanders and diluted for cleaning of fryers.
Suma Grill D9 is a dark brown coloured liquid supplied in a 5 litre ready to use bottle. Suma Grill D9 is an alkaline liquid with a faint characteristic smell but is non tainting.
Conforms to SABS 1828 Cleaning Chemicals for use in the food industry.
- Highly concentrated
- Foaming application
- No hazardous misting
- Adheres to vertical surfaces
- Fast acting
- Powerful blend of alkalis, solvents and removes even stubborn carbon detergents deposits
- Safe to use
- Environmentally acceptable
- Colour coded alphanumeric label.
- Easy identification assists staff training.
Instructions for use
- Warm the oven or grill (70C to 80C maximum) before commencing cleaning.
- Beginning at the top and working downwards, spray the neat product onto the surfaces to be cleaned. The product will cling to the surface as a foam.
- Leave for 10 to 30 minutes then scrape with a scouring pad to remove stubborn residues.
- Rinse well with water and a clean cloth.
- Allow to air dry.
- Suma Grill D9 500 ml / 10 litres of water.
- Drain fryer and fill with water.
- Add Suma Grill D9 and boil for 20 minutes
- Drain fryer, rinse and allow to dry.
- Capacity l: 5